Polypropylene Fiber-PP Fiber
Polypropylene Fiber (PP Fiber) with polypropylene as its raw material, this fiber is produced by special technology. The products have net-like structure with many fiber monofilaments.
When the fiber is put into the concrete, the horizontal structure in fiber monofilament can be destroyed in the course of stirring owing to friction and rubbing, and the fiber monofilament or net-like structure will fully stretch, thus the concrete is reinforced by a great number of polypropylene fibers.
- Increase seepage resistance
- Prolong endurance
- Improve steel protection
- Increase cracking resistance
- Increase fire resistance
Net-like structure or monofilaments
Elastic modulas (MPa)
Crack elongation (%)
Tensile strength (Mpa)
Melting point (°C)
Acid & alkali resistance
- Projects like concrete road, bridge, airport road and factory floor which strictly require cracking resistance.
- The wall of tunnels, mines, roofs and reservoir projects with special construction.
- River courses and dams, etc.
- Military defense works, dock banks and piers, etc.
Phone: +86 131 7667 0070
WhatsApp: +86 150 6613 3527
Add.: Jinan City, Shandong Province, China